“See yourself as a precious resource, like money, and see the market as a place where you are going to invest yourself to get the very highest return on your mental, emotional, and physical capital. Be perfectly selfish when it comes to committing your life and your work to a particular company in a particular industry”
- You have a value in the marketplace.
- You need to think of yourself as precious resource.
- You are investing your mind, your emotions and your physical capital in what you do.
- If you are investing your mind, emotions and physical capital, you should try to get the highest return you can.
- Work for top companies in growing industries.
- See yourself as valuable in the marketplace
- Get the highest return you can.
- Look for employment with top companies in growing industries
- Invest in yourself so that you can increase your value in the marketplace.